domingo, 1 de diciembre de 2013

Muchas Gracias

Amor,
Muchas Gracias

Por tan bellas palabras amorosas

[One direction- one thing]

I've tried playing it cool
But when I'm looking at you
I can’t ever be brave
'Cause you make my heart race

Shot me out of the sky
You're my kryptonite
You keep making me weak
Yeah, frozen and can't breathe

Something’s gotta give now
'Cause I’m dying just to make you see
That I need you here with me now
'Cause you've got that one thing

[Chorus]
So get out, get out, get out of my head
And fall into my arms instead

Tan pequeño como especial

Mi burbujita de Amor
Muchas Gracias
Fue un placer
Un encanto 
Que debe repetirse

Burbujea
No olvides que aunque Pirata sea
Te tengo en mente, siempre presente
¿Con eso es más que suficiente?





No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario